« Home | I've got to be tough fit. *an advertisement* » | it's been great while it lasts... » | I'm going to be selling my soul writing for PayPer... » | charlie the unicorn! » | Happy Birthday Sharron » | my last day.. » | belated photo post from ah ying's 21st. » | a little belated Christmas greeting. » | Tension? Becareful » | Boob Face Off »

Feng Shui motorcycle.

Was at Centrepoint BU a while ago long time ago and I snapped this picture and forgot all about it till today.



Feng Shui motorcycle:




damn, I don't even put dangling feng shui stuff around my car! Extreme or not this owner of the motorcycle? *shakes fist at Lilian Too and the many other feng shui masters*

P.S : if YOU happen to be the owner of this motorcycle or if you KNOW the owner, then sorri lor. you've just been ah ling-ed.

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!