« Home | My brother is so sadistic annoying handsome. » | Want more business? » | The wedding... » | What's Beautiful To You? » | Random photos : Things which I like. » | Send me an eCard. » | The internet connection is such a swinger. » | I don't want you to know who I am. » | The squid were talking to me. » | Is your phone on the top 10 list? »

LOL (laugh Out Loud).

*Advertisement*

Feeling bored at home, nothing to watch on television and can't sleep? There's hope for you yet! Why not watch some of the best funny videos? Have you ever seen a guy drink a whole bottle of vodka in like 10 seconds??! Siao (crazy) or not? Or even check out the funny pictures link at the www.jokeroo.com and see for yourself pictures like the one with the tattoo of the two monkeys having a 'good time'. My brother and I had a good laugh browsing through the site. You should too.

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!