« Home | What's Beautiful To You? » | Random photos : Things which I like. » | Send me an eCard. » | The internet connection is such a swinger. » | I don't want you to know who I am. » | The squid were talking to me. » | Is your phone on the top 10 list? » | I feel like shite (literally). » | Sponsored : PayPerPost Concert » | New Fur coat »

The wedding...

..is drawing even closer!! I can't wait!! tetek, as if like my wedding only rite? I'm excited because I / I have/ I will have :

1) new dress!
2) new shoes!!
3) new friends!!
4) get to go back!


However, I'm NOT looking forward to the journey back with Don's pussywillows. Yes, I stupidly agreed to buy them, ship them back AND deliver them to his house. Why do I have the feeling I just kena conned?


I can't wait! I can't wait! *throws confetti and headphones and ter-throw ipod nano also*

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!