« Home | Want more business? » | The wedding... » | What's Beautiful To You? » | Random photos : Things which I like. » | Send me an eCard. » | The internet connection is such a swinger. » | I don't want you to know who I am. » | The squid were talking to me. » | Is your phone on the top 10 list? » | I feel like shite (literally). »

My brother is so sadistic annoying handsome.

can you tell that the annoying sas is next to me he is next to me?

He is making me write about sas. and Ninjas. And freakin' Chuck Norris.

I'm dying. Help me. Help me.


This is ridiculous. It has come to the point that he is sprouting out 'facts' about himself to be written here. you think i'm a dating advertising site issit? Chau Hengli.


ARGHARGHARGHARGHARGHARGHARGHARGH.


P.S: He wishes to include a random fact before he'll let me end this post :

Did you know that page 673 of the Kamus Dewan has the word 'kapang'.Apparently it is a type of snail which sticks to wood and eats the wood in water. =.=""""

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!