« Home | I don't want you to know who I am. » | The squid were talking to me. » | Is your phone on the top 10 list? » | I feel like shite (literally). » | Sponsored : PayPerPost Concert » | New Fur coat » | Sometimes... » | Sponsored : The Speed Blog » | Jogoya the 2nd time around... » | Who is Chris Abraham? »

The internet connection is such a swinger.

It's going up and down (hey, what are you thinking about?!?). It has its moods too, I guess.

----------------------------------------

I'm super tired. My god, I feel SO OLD. Walking around Ikano and Curve today with ah ying made me feel so tired. I couldn't feel my legs after that. So.Tired. Lack of strength, I guess, since pretty much whatever I ate the past 2 days or so have been coming straight out.Eeeww.

*Remembers that still have to buy pussywillows for Don looking at ceiling innocent look whistles*


----------------------------------------



The wedding is coming!! So soon! Time flies!! soon we will all be using 'tongkat' to walk around . Off to continue selling my soul blogging for PPP!!



Muax,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!