« Home | Send me an eCard. » | The internet connection is such a swinger. » | I don't want you to know who I am. » | The squid were talking to me. » | Is your phone on the top 10 list? » | I feel like shite (literally). » | Sponsored : PayPerPost Concert » | New Fur coat » | Sometimes... » | Sponsored : The Speed Blog »

Random photos : Things which I like.

3 random photos of things which I like from my collection.




I like this shirt. *psst! The owner is somewhere in my links of friends below! Evil laugh*






White lilies are my favourite flowers, especially when arranged like this. Btw, saw the same arrangement in the Estee Lauder White linen roadshow. Nice!






We I like doing silly stuff like playing with the leftover icing below. Guess who got iced?






xoxo,
ah ling

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!