« Home | The squid were talking to me. » | Is your phone on the top 10 list? » | I feel like shite (literally). » | Sponsored : PayPerPost Concert » | New Fur coat » | Sometimes... » | Sponsored : The Speed Blog » | Jogoya the 2nd time around... » | Who is Chris Abraham? » | weird dreams. »

I don't want you to know who I am.

*An Advertisement*


Who am I?


Imagine if you wanted to pull a prank on your mortal enemy, maybe a prank like "Hello, this is the police. I'm looking for ...(insert enemy's name here).." . But wait! What if he/she had Caller ID? No biggie. With SpoofCard calling cards you have the ability to change what the person on the other line sees on their Caller ID display when they receive a phone call.

With the many features like Caller ID Spoofing and the voice changer (Yes, now you can sound like a member of the opposite sex if you wish!), and with its simplicity of use (just dial the toll free number from the calling card which you have purchased), SpoofCard is a whole lot of fun, plus it is easy to use. You may even record your conversation for free, of which you can later retrieve it.

Interested? Can't wait to start trying it out? Check out www.SpoofCard.com for more information on the many features and you may even purchase a SpoofCard from there.

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!