« Home | Shopping is even better with discounts. » | Smoooothhh E.(<--say it in a Thai accent) » | Property in Dubai » | i think i should be sleeping now rite? » | Beach biking in style. » | Why do I have a feeling that.. » | Hyped up about HP. » | Feng Shui motorcycle. » | I've got to be tough fit. *an advertisement* » | it's been great while it lasts... »

anyone kind enough...

..to sponsor me the i-pod transmitter gadget for my car? *hopeful look*



-------------------------------------------------

i had a nightmare about me catching the penguin boyfriend + a colleague going to some super sleazy massage parlour(which in the dream itself,it was so obvious that the massage parlour was just a front for *ehem*, activities).
-___-""" rite after i woke up i got a call from the penguin boyfriend asking me out for lunch -___-""""""""""""""


Tsktsktsk.Coincidences, coincidences.







PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!