« Home | sachkmeoffhardar. (suck me off harder) / pictures » | i lost it. » | blek. » | chee cheong fun genitalia. » | He's 15. » | gee, i'm not dead yet. » | yippee kai yay! » | Kitty cats are patriotic/ Joyce is legal. » | The penguin'sboyfriend's perangai sudah berubah/ m... » | yada yada. »

What doesn't kill you will make you stronger.

I believe that this is so totally true.Enuff' said.

---------------------------------

And yeah, I am so touched by the penguin boyfriend.(wait, it just sounds wrong.) No lah, you know what i mean by touched. I mean that even though there is so much shite happening rite now he still wants to get me my Coach bag. But to be honest, i don't really want it from him anymore. I mean, the money should be spent in wiser ways rite? Don't you just wish that branded bags would just fall down from the sky?

---------------------------------

Boo. The weekend is almost here. And next week it's makan at Bangkok Jazz with Karine and her bf and our other friends.Can't wait. I.Can't.Wait.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!