« Home | yada yada. » | makes me fat/my toenails look tempting. » | I see what you're saying but I cannot understand y... » | life is life and people will be people. » | new links!! » | the penguin boyfriend says he's "harvesting". =.='''' » | Pussies caught in compromising positions. » | How much information is too much information? / To... » | I know i should be blogging about more, but... » | gee whiz. »

The penguin'sboyfriend's perangai sudah berubah/ my new look

Did I mention that the penguin's boyfriend's 'perangai' sudah berubah? No, he is not becoming any less loving (maybe not as many loving SMS-es as before and phonecalls, but housecalls banyak-lah) or becoming abusive. He is......




*drum roll please*







...becoming like me!! *WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! evil laugh cough cough laugh hacking cough*


Sorri-ar, i'm still having my flu.



SO this is what I got him to do. I got him to pretend to be a tortoise:














-------------------------------------------------


and in case you still wanna see what my new hair looks like :




My long hair is GONE!!! And the stylist really layered my hair this time...Does it look okay?


PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!