« Home | The penguin'sboyfriend's perangai sudah berubah/ m... » | yada yada. » | makes me fat/my toenails look tempting. » | I see what you're saying but I cannot understand y... » | life is life and people will be people. » | new links!! » | the penguin boyfriend says he's "harvesting". =.='''' » | Pussies caught in compromising positions. » | How much information is too much information? / To... » | I know i should be blogging about more, but... »

Kitty cats are patriotic/ Joyce is legal.

They can fulfil their patriotic duty of re-populating their species whenever and wherever they want to. DAMN!! (<--I'm sooooo JEALOUS!!!)






----------------------------------------------------



HAPPY BIRTHDAY Joyce!! You're officially LEGAL!! *HWUGS*

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!