« Home | He's 15. » | gee, i'm not dead yet. » | yippee kai yay! » | Kitty cats are patriotic/ Joyce is legal. » | The penguin'sboyfriend's perangai sudah berubah/ m... » | yada yada. » | makes me fat/my toenails look tempting. » | I see what you're saying but I cannot understand y... » | life is life and people will be people. » | new links!! »

chee cheong fun genitalia.

this post is supposed to come with pictures, but i'm just too lazy. Besides, im waiting for the penguinboyfriend to help me set my wifi settings on the laptop again. *sigh* what are penguinsboyfriends for eh?( besides pampering me, driving me around, 'eating steamboat'/'eating garlic', mobile ATM....etc.etc)


so yeah. Bear with this post for a while ( or a long, long, long time more. See-lah my mood how first.)


Chee cheong fun genitalia. It's possible, kids. Adios pod people.


*dissapears into a cloud of bougainvillea petals and dog fur*

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!