« Home | i lost it. » | blek. » | chee cheong fun genitalia. » | He's 15. » | gee, i'm not dead yet. » | yippee kai yay! » | Kitty cats are patriotic/ Joyce is legal. » | The penguin'sboyfriend's perangai sudah berubah/ m... » | yada yada. » | makes me fat/my toenails look tempting. »

sachkmeoffhardar. (suck me off harder) / pictures

Drew and I came up with that 'Russianised' version of 'suck me off harder' when we were talking about crap online. So what's new ? *sigh*

------------------------------------------

Remember my ' Chee Cheong Fun genitalia post ? Here it is :



I swear it happened to be like that and we didn't arrange the thing on purpose!!!

-----------------------------------------

And in reference to my
Jogoya post ,

here are a few pictures i managed to snap before Karen called and my battery died on me.

The interior as seen from where i was sitting:



Random strangers' butts The ice-cream freezer:



The cookie counter :



The coconut (it was a free-flow of Thai coconuts. We saw one man balancing 5 on a plate while carrying another 2 more in his hand).




And my FAVOURITES!!

huge ass oysters!! I must have eaten around 10 of them! Raw!! cooked! baked with cheese!!

(blogger is PMS-ing!!! uploading the pictures was easy just now, now it's a bitch!!)
wanted to take pictures of escargots too, but you know how snails look like eh.Not very photogenic.

-------------------------------------------

Btw, the tv is here. And yesterday the parents went to buy a new sound system to go with it, but the picture was taken before we got the sound system anyway. Oh and dad fixed a portable DVD player to the treadmill and got 'wireless' Astro (don't ask me how it works, i really have no idea), so now i can watch Spongebob Squarepants if i want to when i jog!^_^




Have a good week ahead people..

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!