« Home | chee cheong fun genitalia. » | He's 15. » | gee, i'm not dead yet. » | yippee kai yay! » | Kitty cats are patriotic/ Joyce is legal. » | The penguin'sboyfriend's perangai sudah berubah/ m... » | yada yada. » | makes me fat/my toenails look tempting. » | I see what you're saying but I cannot understand y... » | life is life and people will be people. »

blek.

SO much happened the last week, and i mean SO So much.

----------------------------------------------

Went to Jogoya in Starhill Gallery for be-earlied Father's Day. Let's just say that even though the buffet is RM88++ (comes up to around Rm 101 per person) it's so freaking worth it. Oysters are DAMN BLOODY HUGE (yes, even bigger than the ones I just had in S. Hotel's buffet the week before) and don't even get me started on the rest of the food! Baked oysters with cheese, dim sum, tempura, indian cuisine, western cuisine, chinese food (you can actually pick whichever whole fish you want, and they will steam it/ cook it for you),prawns, escargot!lots of escargot, soup,teppanyaki, the fried rice(with dragonfruit in it, tastes good wei), and desserts!! the rows of miniature cakes, and puddings, and cookies. The ice-cream was Movenpick ice-cream, well worth the money spent.
their system for ordering food goes like this : every table is allocated 3 clips with your table number on it. If you see a dish you like, you don't have to wait for it, just clip the clip onto the picture provided and they will send the food to you! Lovely!

Pictures coming up soon, but not many pictures though, my phone ran out of strength battery.


--------------------------------------------


This girl Karin(Charin?) has got the nicest crib ever. The minute you walk in, it's like being in a cosy little hotel room. Really really makes you feel like having sex sleeping. *jealous*

I want to stay in a place like this next time.. (Penguins please take note!!^_^)
--------------------------------------------

I really should post about the bounty my parents got me from thailand and the bounty my mum got me from Italy. But lazy lar. Hahaha. see how first.


Boring week coming up, tralalalala. Tralalala.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!