« Home | I see what you're saying but I cannot understand y... » | life is life and people will be people. » | new links!! » | the penguin boyfriend says he's "harvesting". =.='''' » | Pussies caught in compromising positions. » | How much information is too much information? / To... » | I know i should be blogging about more, but... » | gee whiz. » | chocolate = aphrodisiac » | Tommy 1 and the camhoe. »

makes me fat/my toenails look tempting.


Incessant(and ridiculous) cravings for Indomee goreng at times like this make me fat.


Suddenly i have this urge to just chew on my big left toenail. Eeeeeww.



P.S : a B.B.Q at 7 am on a Saturday morning using a comp's CPU casing as the grill? Why not? *big grin* Count me in, ah ying. I'll make sure the penguin boyfriend has a nice lil' brown paper bag to wear on his head. *evil evil laugh*

P.P.S : I got a free loaf of bread that day. hehehe. Kay, enuff of randomnism for the morning.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!