« Home | How much information is too much information? / To... » | I know i should be blogging about more, but... » | gee whiz. » | chocolate = aphrodisiac » | Tommy 1 and the camhoe. » | Mommy, why is that girl so fugly? » | miao. » | what a week... » | Getting to know ah ling a little better » | update update. »

Pussies caught in compromising positions.

Because I am ah ling, and this is my blog, I shall now proceed to focus on the aforementioned topic.



This pussy was caught unaware:
(it was only a metre away from me)





Pussy goes back to foraging for food.




Next pussy(was caught in 'action' at the canteen of UTAR in Setapak). Actually half its body was in the tub, but at that very moment my phone 'hanged'):



-------------------------------------------------------------

Also found beneath the noticeboards there:

Anybody wanna join the Basket Club?



-------------------------------------------------------------


- Ipoh during the weekend was PACKED!! So many out of state cars. Having meals was a total hassle too. SO much food we wanted to eat was SOLD OUT. Bloodi...

- I feel so touched. I am actually missed..especially since it's the penguin's boyfriend's mum who told me this..^_^ *happi happi*

- Have a good week ahead!!

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!