« Home | gee whiz. » | chocolate = aphrodisiac » | Tommy 1 and the camhoe. » | Mommy, why is that girl so fugly? » | miao. » | what a week... » | Getting to know ah ling a little better » | update update. » | Random post. Again. » | busy week behind. Boring week ahead. »

I know i should be blogging about more, but...

I'm so <insert expletive of your choice here please> tired.


And I got a new handphone. Well, my dad got it for me. Hey, dad got small fart the latest MOTOROLA RAZR okay.
So all my contacts are now in my 7610 (<-- my 016 line). Didn't realise that i've been keeping all of my contacts in the phone. So if you do happen to call my Celcom line anytime soon and i ask you who you are, please forgive me.It's gonna take me a while to transfer all my contacts over. Guess it's a job for the penguin boyfriend.

Anyway, got the Nokia 6280, and am still figuring how to get around the phone. I feel i'm getting old, yo.

Back to transfering songs to the memory card. Bleh.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!