« Home | Of Miss Sixty and Diesel's 'tetek' tops. » | For ah Karen.... » | Random pictures, because I can. » | I've got a new present! » | Funeral - To remind us that life is too short. » | Goodbye, working life in the UK. » | Gucci, Prada, Fendi.... » | To the person » | I smell the Gucci. » | More shoes haul.. »

LV Taiga wallet for men.






Because I am uber bad at keeping secrets from him, I caved.

I gave him 1/3 of his birthday present, er, 3 weeks early a little too early to be exact.







The SA helped me gift wrap it without me asking. That's what I call damn good perception, and good customer service =)































The other 1/3 of the present has already been dispatched according to the email Amazon.com sent me (it's a lens for his camera btw), but the dilemma now is, what should the last 1/3 of his present(s) be? Any ideas anyone?





xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!