« Home | MIgraine attack! » | LV Taiga wallet for men. » | Of Miss Sixty and Diesel's 'tetek' tops. » | For ah Karen.... » | Random pictures, because I can. » | I've got a new present! » | Funeral - To remind us that life is too short. » | Goodbye, working life in the UK. » | Gucci, Prada, Fendi.... » | To the person »

Unwrapping post - Burberry Shimmer Check Tote


Just to keep it simple and sweet (because I am so tired from being out the whole day), the boyfriend got me a Burberry Shimmer Check Tote, and I got one for my mum.











And say hello to my model wannabe boyfriend new baby!!





Thank you beebee!!



Mum's bag is exactly the same, btw.

Off to bed now, extremely tired-lah.



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

shopaholic

*innocent look*

wallet blood bleeding

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!