« Home | For ah Karen.... » | Random pictures, because I can. » | I've got a new present! » | Funeral - To remind us that life is too short. » | Goodbye, working life in the UK. » | Gucci, Prada, Fendi.... » | To the person » | I smell the Gucci. » | More shoes haul.. » | Cafe Masala - Indian takeaway in Sheffield »

Of Miss Sixty and Diesel's 'tetek' tops.



Wait, I'll explain about the inclusion of the word 'tetek' in my title above in a little bit. No, I am not trying to be vulgar. (A quick lesson in Bahasa Malaysia for the uncomprehending ; 'tetek' = breasts/boobs/tits etc.)





Finally after looking at Miss Sixty dresses at asos.com, well, I caved and got one.






Yeah!






And now on to the matter of 'tetek', was shoppingbrowsing online at a fashion site, and saw this:


Click on photo to enlarge.




seriously WTF?!



Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!