« Home | LV Taiga wallet for men. » | Of Miss Sixty and Diesel's 'tetek' tops. » | For ah Karen.... » | Random pictures, because I can. » | I've got a new present! » | Funeral - To remind us that life is too short. » | Goodbye, working life in the UK. » | Gucci, Prada, Fendi.... » | To the person » | I smell the Gucci. »

MIgraine attack!








Yeah, had one of the worst ever migraine attacks yesterday. Slept at 7 something pm yesterday after taking some paracetamol, woke up at 1am with one side of my head still throbbing, and then forced myself to go sleep again. Then woke at 7 am with the migraine subsiding, then went back to sleep till 11.30 am.


I'm alright now, but I think I slept too much -__-"


Now to concentrate on selling stuff on ebay..



xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!