« Home | Unwrapping post - Burberry Shimmer Check Tote » | MIgraine attack! » | LV Taiga wallet for men. » | Of Miss Sixty and Diesel's 'tetek' tops. » | For ah Karen.... » | Random pictures, because I can. » | I've got a new present! » | Funeral - To remind us that life is too short. » | Goodbye, working life in the UK. » | Gucci, Prada, Fendi.... »

I is going to Spain!!

I is also going to Egypt and Paris!! *throws confetti and hamster*


Going to be a packed travelling schedule for December. First, we fly off to Barcelona in Spain on the 6th - 10th (celebrating the boyfriend's birthday there), then we head off to Egypt on the 16th - 23rd, then off to Paris on the 31st to usher in the New Year and will be back on the 4th January.

Did you know that Malaysian travellers are allowed stay in Egypt up to 15 days without a visa? I just found that out, btw.


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!