« Home | Online shopping @ 9.15 am.. » | I miss the sunshine! » | $8.00 for a pair of prescription eyeglasses. » | Phone searching gives me a headache. » | Half-naked photo of ah ling on PayPerPost -__- » | Halloween 2008 @ Embrace - My night as a dead Japa... » | Sorry, » | Halloween nite has gone by.. » | Carlsberg - Part of the game : Football fans, you ... » | I wanna go home. »

Ways to enlarge your....ehem...penis naturally and without surgery.


I guess men and women are not that different in terms of being unhappy with different parts of their body. With reportedly 55% of men worldwide unhappy with their penis size, well, according to MaleEdge, they have the solution which comes in the form of a penis enlargement device and it's not a big deal. It's a great deal which allows men to achieve increased natural penis growth o_O
*eyebrow twitches*

At www.maleedge.com
(the website), there is an explanation of how the penis extender actually works, and you can also play around with the penis-o-meter to see how long it would take you to get a bigger penis (I had a good laugh choosing MY desired length, lol).

Too bad I don't actually own a penis, or else I would probably try one out. Seriously. Especially since the prices are quite reasonable.




Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!