« Home | Earning British pounds is fab! » | realize... » | Damn 7 tired! » | Health and safety in the workplace and injury claims. » | Can someone sponsor me with a card reader please? » | This is frustrating. » | Hello, England. » | He is an ISTJ, I am an ENFP - My personality test ... » | Goodbye, blue baby Coach bag. » | One of the effects of the high cost of petrol. »

Itsy-bitsy teeny weeny .....mahjong tiles -__-""


The first:

Guess what I was doing?








The second:

Check out the mahjong tiles man! They are TINY. Compare it to the size of my fingers.
It's a nine bamboo tile, btw.





I was so fascinated. But not as fascinated as the time when I realized that the boyfriend could do something with some part of his body, LOL. (beebee please don't kill me. After all I didn't state exactly WHAT)


Anyway Monday looms. Have a good week at work, people.


xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , , ,

sweat okay -_-''''

I know ^_^

Post a Comment

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!