« Home | One of the effects of the high cost of petrol. » | Got my shirtdress, finally! / Confidence is create... » | They got our horoscope predictions right this time... » | A message to Dear... » | Letters to the boyfriend - Get well soon, beebee. » | Advertising helps companies compete more effectively. » | Why does everybody seem to be getting married? » | Lake district getaway. » | Pimp my Apple iTouch. » | Waterworks in my eyes. »

Goodbye, blue baby Coach bag.


I sold it. Seriously. Because I figured that since I hardly ever use it, might as well sell it off. Been kind of charitable this year. Both my Coach sling bags as well as another tote are with the mother now.

I got offered RM300 for my BRAND NEW TOTALLY AUTHENTIC BURBERRY NOVA CHECK WALLET. WTFBBQCHAOLALA. THINK I'M FUCKING STUPID AR?


Of course I did not accept it lar. Anybody interested? Just name your pricelar, and if it's reasonable i'm willing to let it go. Hurhurhur.


-------------------------

Tank yew manymany Adam for the NY tee & tag!! =)Too bad I can't be at your apartment to usher in the new year...The view is spectacular! Seriously! It's amazing how many people staying in places like Mont'Kiara and around KL would KILL for such an unobstructed view of the Menara KL (KL Towers) and the Petronas Twin Towers besides it.

-------------------------


Packing is a total bitch. So is figuring out the bus timetables for National Express UK.

Help.

I don't wanna be grown up and travel the world by myself because I'm scared =/





Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!