« Home | Health and safety in the workplace and injury claims. » | Can someone sponsor me with a card reader please? » | This is frustrating. » | Hello, England. » | He is an ISTJ, I am an ENFP - My personality test ... » | Goodbye, blue baby Coach bag. » | One of the effects of the high cost of petrol. » | Got my shirtdress, finally! / Confidence is create... » | They got our horoscope predictions right this time... » | A message to Dear... »

Damn 7 tired!

Damn, so tired.

I was the only person aboard the last train back to Sheffield besides the conductor and the train driver.

Hell man, I wished I brought my camera so I could have cam-whored in the empty train. If I weren't so tired my imagination would have run so wild I would have been scared by my own reflection in the glass. (Think Midnight Meat Train.)


I need to bathe soon and I want my beebee =(

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!