« Home | Balls! Hot hunky men!! Champions of Europe!! » | ah ling punya store / ah ling's store » | Anya Hindmarch - Be A Bag » | Vulnerable and emo at the worse times. » | I own Donny' ass on Facebook / ah ling needs men » | A few more reason why I <333 my other half. » | Bite my ass please. » | Dating Challenge: Crossing the 'Friend Zone' » | The fastest yumcha session I ever had. » | Housekeeping & Krispy Kreme doughnuts. »

My personalized bag by Anya Hindmarch - Be a Bag!

Remember this picture below?





My baby Candy with glasses : Photo taken by my brother, glasses photoshopped on by Ole.




Yeah! Now it's no longer just a picture for me.


After 4 months (a a little bit more!) of waiting, the parents went downtown to KLCC to pick it up for me.


Helloooo black-n-white striped Anya Hindmarch paper bag!!






I like the blue dust bag! See, it even has 'Be A Bag' printed on it.






And finally.....



Candy!!!!





Nice hor? I lurve manymany also! =)



Yup, that's my latest addition to my collection of 'babies'. Must. Stop.




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!