« Home | Aiyo, another sex DVD scandal. » | The return of the tv/ Got resolutions? » | Some random shots » | clinique happy HEART. » | The Versatile Red Dress photoshoot / My Christmas » | Merry Xmas!! » | feeling a bit emo now. » | Tuborg Launch Party. » | Coming up next : Tuborg beer launch party. » | Magazine subscriptions for Christmas, anyone? »

Yesterday, I turned 18.

Really.

Thanks everyone who called/texted me. Even received some calls from overseas, but unfortunately, I didn't hear my phone at that time and by the time I checked my phone, it was too late. So to the person who called me from outstation, if you happen to be reading this, I'd like to say that I'm so sorry, but I still appreciate your gesture, even though I'm not sure who you are exactly.

And thanks so much for all the presents, cake, love, etc. *hwugs*

It's fun being 18 even if I have been 18 for the past 5 years. Heee...^_^



------------------------------


I know, I am supposed to post poodle pictures but I cannot for the life of me find my memory card reader wtf. So wait a while more loh hor...


------------------------------


Have been thinking about a certain issue for a while, and I've been thinking that if I were the one in that particular situation instead of YOU, I know I'd be feeling really sad. But what I've been wondering is whether YOU would be doing things the way that I am now if YOU were in my position?

Haih. Ah ling, ah ling, you think too goddamn much.


Isn't life melancholic in certain ways?


------------------------------


So far things have been going good this year, not withstanding the fact that we are only 6 days into the new year, but nevertheless, I'd take it as a good sign =) Hope everything has been going great for the rest of you.




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!