« Home | feeling a bit emo now. » | Tuborg Launch Party. » | Coming up next : Tuborg beer launch party. » | Magazine subscriptions for Christmas, anyone? » | May & Kevin's registration ceremony. » | Endowment Express » | I'm feeling kinda bad for neglecting my blog. » | one update for the weekend. » | Would you buy a guy's ass? » | There was no sex after the last time around.. »

Merry Xmas!!

Yay!! Holidays are here...holidays are here...(well, for the next few days anyway).


Merry Christmas everybody!! Will be taking a short break from blogging till after I get back from my hols. Stay tuned though, you never know if I will update it..=)


HAVE TO PACK NOW AND HAVE TO WRAP PRESENTS. Have a great one darling people, and remember, be naughty not nice, lol!




xoxo,
a very happi ah ling


P.S: Happi Birthday ah Karen, thanks so much for the presents!! *hwugs*

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!