« Home | There was no sex after the last time around.. » | HotelReservations.com » | Unwrapping post. » | Packages make me happy. » | Project Candy bag. » | Dreaming in another language. » | Facebooking alert! » | Number One. » | Updates in the other blog. » | And another one turns old22. »

Would you buy a guy's ass?




No really. Would you?


Take a look at this flyer I saw earlier when I was out with Jamie and ah Drew.











Look closer.




He looks as if he is promoting his ass.


Seriously, all I could think was what the...?!


---------------------------------


On another hand, what would you think I was describing if you read this sentence:

"...softer yet flamboyant"



It sounds as if I were describing a certain person (or character) like Elton John right?





WRONG.


The person who wrote that was actually describing PROPERTY. *sweats*



-------------------------------------



On another really really interesting note, the ex's mother just added me in Facebook. Hhmmmm...I don't even have her son on my friends list but I have her. Heh.






xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!