« Home | Endowment Express » | I'm feeling kinda bad for neglecting my blog. » | one update for the weekend. » | Would you buy a guy's ass? » | There was no sex after the last time around.. » | HotelReservations.com » | Unwrapping post. » | Packages make me happy. » | Project Candy bag. » | Dreaming in another language. »

May & Kevin's registration ceremony.


As promised in my earlier post, here are some of the wedding photos which I took.



*All photos shown here were taken with my Nikon D40 and are NOT edited.





A test shot of a feather boa + matching mask on the way to the wedding taken in the car.Hooray for aperture mode!






Anyway, I digress.


Back to the wholereal point of me writing this post.




The wedding bands.





Flower bouquet done VERY lovingly by ah Don.








Then there were balloons everywhere. A whole sea of pink and white balloons. So pretty-lah.





When I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. Even in the house.



Spot ah Don and the bride herself.



Personally, I really really like this candid photo.







The beautiful bride who was ever ready to cam whore.













See, ever ready to cam whoresmile for the camera.






Group picture! (This was taken by ah Don, but I watermarked it anyway,lol)





And lastly, I found these too pretty to be ignored. Btw, they tasted good too! Lol.









May & Kevin, here's wishing both of you every happiness in your lives. I'm glad that both of you found the right person to share each other's life with. God bless.





xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: , , , , , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!