« Home | Project Candy bag. » | Dreaming in another language. » | Facebooking alert! » | Number One. » | Updates in the other blog. » | And another one turns old22. » | Garden fountains as gift ideas, anyone? » | Gelato!! » | So embarrassing-leh! » | An interesting orgy eh? »

Packages make me happy.

My package arrived in the mail today and it really made my day (although I just got it a few minutes ago and the day is nearly over).

Will post pictures of it once I get my camera back.

Other than that, these past couple of days I'm just feeling....numb. I don't know, maybe my hormones are on an all-time low, or perhaps I'm just being overly sensitive towards certain issues. Dear friends, just bear with me. I'm just sort of depressed over certain issues which are prolly not even issues to begin with in the first place.

And dear God, please give me the strength to get me through.



xoxo,
ah ling


P.S: If you're wondering what I received today in the mail, well, here's a hint : It smells of Coach.


Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!