« Home | Celebrity gossip galore. » | tulan. Damn tulan. » | Firefly - Bonnie Bailey » | RateGenius.com » | when you're in a place with nice scenery.... » | spy gadgets? » | In a bit of a dilema.. » | Clubbing @ Leadmill » | 7 Million buckaroos. » | York,York (Not New York-lah!) Part 2 »

Dear penguinboyfriend,


Darling,


I don't know if you'll read this. I'm sorry about what is happening, and I understand that things are not going the way they are supposed to (not talking about our relationship here). I miss you too. A lot. So we've got to get you here ASAP so we can stop missing each other eh?







I love you. Manymany. Forever.




Love,

- ling -



P.S : We've got to beat the record. You know what I'm talking about. *muax*



Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!