« Home | Bid4prizes.com - lowest unique bid wins. » | Of course I am most def. planning on getting my as... » | Chicken Skin Condom® » | The penguinboyfriend is ..*kow tows* » | Active sandals. » | Okay, now I damn tulan. » | I know I've been a bit quiet lately but.. » | At my usual hang out spot again. » | Credit card search engine. » | This is really how the heart breaks. »

It's getting hot in here...

actually, I think that without the existence of a working air-conditioner unit I would just melt to death. Imagine what it must be like to be a dog! Or a cat! or even a hamster =.=""" What I mean is that it must be absolutely hot to be an animal with lots and lots of 'mo mo' (fur).

But I digress. Today, I got 2 more items from......*drum roll please* Coach. more Coach goodness but none are for me, boo hoo =( and they are Mother's Day presents. But due to the fact that i'm currently nowhere near my house and I don't feel like taking picturs now and that my USB cable is not with me therefore no pictures. Maybe tomorrow-lah.

Have you gotten your Mum her present yet?




xoxo,
ah ling

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!