« Home | ComputerRentals.com » | Foot fetish day. » | It's my birthday and I'll do whatever I want to. » | The name's Bond. Savings bond. » | stupid solitaire. » | Pingo!The last calling card you will ever need. » | Warning! I am in Pass My Shotgun mode. » | I like to draw hamsters. » | bananas are yellow and innocent. » | Top dollar gets you top listings. »

stuck together for 2 years/ Happy 2nd Anniversary

Today marks the 2nd year that the penguin boyfriend and I have been together.




Today Blogger is giving me problems in uploading photos but die die also must upload!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My dear penguin boyfriend, thank you for your love and for being so patient with me time and time again. I love you many many. Always.



ah ling.



Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!