« Home | Foot fetish day. » | It's my birthday and I'll do whatever I want to. » | The name's Bond. Savings bond. » | stupid solitaire. » | Pingo!The last calling card you will ever need. » | Warning! I am in Pass My Shotgun mode. » | I like to draw hamsters. » | bananas are yellow and innocent. » | Top dollar gets you top listings. » | many upcoming events this week »

ComputerRentals.com


*Advertisement time!*


If you needed a plasma display screen to showcase your products at trade shows or conventions but just can't seem to make yourself fork out the money to purchase one, well, you're in luck. You don't only have to be in Los Angeles to get great deals on Los Angeles computer rentals, if you reside anywhere in the United States or Canada then you might want to check out CRE Rentals which offer a wide spectrum of rentals, from Macs, tablet PCs, printers and even event production services. So if you are in desperate need of equipment for that upcoming event, try CRE Rentals for fast, reliable rentals and also great customer service.



Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!