« Home | stupid solitaire. » | Pingo!The last calling card you will ever need. » | Warning! I am in Pass My Shotgun mode. » | I like to draw hamsters. » | bananas are yellow and innocent. » | Top dollar gets you top listings. » | many upcoming events this week » | Finances give people headaches. » | more random hamster pictures. » | a new genre of dating site. »

The name's Bond. Savings bond.




*Advertisement*


Pardon me being on a 'corny high' today, people. No, not James Bond.I'm talking about Savings Bonds. Why don't more retailers offer this option to shoppers? At BondRewards.com, they offer shoppers savings in a more unique(but just as enviable way). Instead of merely discounts, shoppers get a certain amount of savings bonds (differs from product to product) just for shopping online.Get your free savings while shopping certainly sounds very appealing doesn't it? And at BondRewards.com, you'll definitely be spoiled for choice with loads of shops to choose from. Whoever said shopping was a waste of money?





Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!