« Home | I like to draw hamsters. » | bananas are yellow and innocent. » | Top dollar gets you top listings. » | many upcoming events this week » | Finances give people headaches. » | more random hamster pictures. » | a new genre of dating site. » | when the wind blows up your skirt.. » | I am a lethargic person. » | Funny and interesting videos. »

Warning! I am in Pass My Shotgun mode.

Don't say you haven't been warned ; I am currently in Pass My Shotgun mode, also known as Potential Murder Suspect mode. If you haven't got what it means yet, do the letters PMS mean anything to you at all?
( if you said no, you must be either :
(a)have been living under the soil of Dataran Merdeka for the past 49 years
or (b)a male
or (c)a person who doesn't value life )


Maybe this explains the constant murderous tendenciesmood swings.My poor penguin boyfriend.


----------------------------

The penguinboyfriend read my blog today and saw my yellow and innocent banana. He thought it was 'cute' and was laughing until he scrolled further down the page and saw my up-skirt picture. Then he started sweating. =.=""



xoxo,
ah ling



PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!