« Home | Top dollar gets you top listings. » | many upcoming events this week » | Finances give people headaches. » | more random hamster pictures. » | a new genre of dating site. » | when the wind blows up your skirt.. » | I am a lethargic person. » | Funny and interesting videos. » | almost reaching the 2 year mark. » | Mr. MPPJ, please do not 'saman' me. »

bananas are yellow and innocent.


Yes, they are, but I sure as heck miss the days when bananas didn't seem suggestive or had any connotations of a sexual nature to them.




Banana.




All I could think about when drawing the banana above was "Penis! Penis!". I don't know about you, but that's just me. And if you just read that sentence and thought "Penis!" then you are a pervert.



xoxo,
ah ling



Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!