« Home | ooh.I've been tagged/ Life's simple pleasures » | I am going to give you bad word-of-mouth publicity. » | this just sounds wrong...=.=""" » | everything i will never have. » | 40 year old virgin » | any longer and we would have died / Too much infor... » | The Gay Vs. The Princess » | tagboard down? » | wellllllll..... » | cow => beef => McD's Prosperity burger »

i'm sleepy.

somehow i still find myself lethargic and fatigued even after all the hours i spend sleeping. Bah. One more paper to go!! Then i won't be seeing most of the classmates of the next 3 months or so. I'll prolly end up forgetting their names again, LOL. I forget their names after 2 weeks of hols, so the odds of it happening after 3 months are like 26469201995281400 to 1.

----------------------------------------


Dunno if you people have noticed but there's a new link to a blog which i've just added? Check it out HERE .


----------------------------------------

El penguin boyfriendo is backo. and we are off to Malacca this weekend. His mum kept asking me when i'm coming down okay =.='''''' but it's all cool. I can't wait to see his 3 new puppies!!! And i've got a few names for them...not the usual, conventional names for dogs okay, but they sound cute enough!!!



Time to resume '''''studying'''''. Or at least trying to study. *sigh* luckily i don't have any memory wire and that i ran out of earring hooks if not i wouldn't even think of studying *double sigh*

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!