« Home | geographers!! here i come!! » | when i grow up » | CREAMin' it » | insomniac I am (Part 2.) » | belated photos ( Lang Tengah trip).. » | insomniac i am. » | currently » | i'll be pissing tea. » | sweating here. » | of aching thighs and chlorinated water. »

smoke reds for a shit.

heh.

Joyce bluffed me! (<--say in little whiny girl's voice). She said that smoking dunhill reds would be able to make a person shit! ( or maybe it just can't work for me..)

hahah. no offence Joyce *hugs*!!

anyway realised that Feez has linked me to her blog, so i guess the only proper thing to do would be to link her back ( which i did!! =) )
I guess if you are a celebrity along the lines of Xiaxue or Kenny Sia and thousands of people actually link you to their blogs you couldn't really give a rats ass then eh?
Check out the anti-Xiaxue site. Warning! Do not open the site if your parents are around you! ( unless of course you don't think they would actually mind seeing pictures of the half-naked Sarong Party Girl.


Yam damn tired today, put it down to the weather.

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!