« Home | it swallows. » | 'Sunrise' » | the star of Stacked. » | guilt haunts. » | OOOoooOOoo!! Someone's OLD... » | i never thought i would be facing such a situation... » | nothing much. » | i can't feel my toes. » | seeing you everyday.. » | fly me to the moon... »

erm.

just got my pen drive back from Karen earlier, and was looking at all the pix in there again.


was thinking back to the 19th of February ( yeah, the day of the MAS fair. that fateful day.GO figure why it was fateful.Heh.)




Anyway, here are the pictures we took on that day ( sorry people, extremely delayed hor.What to do...?=P)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Karen, Ah Ling, Pei Yi, Ah Ying , Mr. W.K



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



and here's a photo of me camera-whoring ( okay lar, sounds demeaning ar? Call it posing then. )

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Happi happi joy joy, exams are finally over. Now to await the results.


music : Paul Anka - Put your head on my shoulder
mood : still stoning due to lack of sleep

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!