« Home | breaking news. » | jump around.. » | good things happen in 3's. » | it's a mixed up world. » | sarcasm as a religion. » | we were all motherfuckers. » | Eye opening ...o.O » | Extended stay. » | i love this song!i love this song! i love this s... » | ooh la la. »

fly me to the moon...

Happi Birthday Shunzi... so sorri i can't get you a hp like Hengli's...the black 6260 lar. =P

( this part of the post has been deleted by the author)

I guess i better keep the fact that i like the Liz Clairbourne bag to myself? Grrr...but he alreadi knows....*evil evil laugh*


I'm supposed to be completing my Pricing Strategy report, btw. darn.I'm a happi lil' procrasinator...



current mood : blah
current music : Hed Kandi - All I Do



PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!