« Home | fly me to the moon... » | breaking news. » | jump around.. » | good things happen in 3's. » | it's a mixed up world. » | sarcasm as a religion. » | we were all motherfuckers. » | Eye opening ...o.O » | Extended stay. » | i love this song!i love this song! i love this s... »

seeing you everyday..

makes me happi. =)


i'm so touched. Really.


Also the class's trip to Lang Tengah ( the other side of Redang) is scheduled for the 27th-29th April...Grr...

Spent most of today in his office studying and freezing my ass off..(yes. STUDYING.honestly. )


btw, can anyone tell me what happened on this morning Hitz' Morning Crew's show? Why does Hitz fm keep broadcasting an apology? God...o.O



Mood : up to your interpretation
Music: Chingy - One Call Away

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!