« Home | Mini popiah VS Malaysia's political scene » | Letters to the boyfriend - Thank you for caring. » | I'm tired & cranky. » | Happy 51st Merdeka Day, Malaysia. » | Clearing vacancies in the University of Bedfordshi... » | Photos!!! Last train back home/ camwhoring/ doughn... » | Where ever you are and whatever you're doing, I m... » | Wow, deleted just like that. » | Itsy-bitsy teeny weeny .....mahjong tiles -__-"" » | Earning British pounds is fab! »

Really felt like throwing in the towel today...

and just going to hell with everything and going back home for reasons I can't explain. Seriously. (The cold weather is making me feel miserable as well, and it's only the START of autumn damnit.)

And then I just read the boyfriend's short email which he wrote me during his really short break time *touched* and now I'm just going to slog through everything until he comes over to find me and we go to Europe.

Want to visit the Spanish Steps with us, anybody?


P.S: Those of you who are interested to see what the temperature is like for me can go HERE and type in 'S2 4UT' (my postcode) to see the weather forecast for the day.






Labels: , , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!