« Home | Letters to the boyfriend - Thank you for caring. » | I'm tired & cranky. » | Happy 51st Merdeka Day, Malaysia. » | Clearing vacancies in the University of Bedfordshi... » | Photos!!! Last train back home/ camwhoring/ doughn... » | Where ever you are and whatever you're doing, I m... » | Wow, deleted just like that. » | Itsy-bitsy teeny weeny .....mahjong tiles -__-"" » | Earning British pounds is fab! » | realize... »

Mini popiah VS Malaysia's political scene

I honestly find reading about mini popiah more interesting than about rubbish related to the Malaysian political scene. In fact, I was seriously outraged when I was reading about the latest happenings.


I mean, the REPORTER was arrested for writing about what she heard, but the guy who said it gets away with it with a 3 year party suspension and still refuses to apologize for his remarks?


Think about it; if he never said it, would ourthe DPM apologized on his behalf?





Mood: Wtf?! MCP and a bit tulan.

Labels: , ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!