« Home | Darling... » | My personalized bag by Anya Hindmarch - Be a Bag! » | Balls! Hot hunky men!! Champions of Europe!! » | ah ling punya store / ah ling's store » | Anya Hindmarch - Be A Bag » | Vulnerable and emo at the worse times. » | I own Donny' ass on Facebook / ah ling needs men » | A few more reason why I <333 my other half. » | Bite my ass please. » | Dating Challenge: Crossing the 'Friend Zone' »

Men in uniform are hot hunky men!





And no, I do not have a clothing fetish, okay? *whistles innocently left eyebrow twitching*

I just think that our Malaysian police force could do with some very extreme changes to their police uniforms.Especially since the weather in Malaysia is hell-scorchingly hot all year round, I feel that it would be more conducive to change the police attire.

Seriously, there are many many different options should they wish to re-invent their uniform.
From polo shirts (which will look really good on some, but not so for some others, however they are really practical given the weather) to hats and head gear and even to the watches which could consist of just Luminox watches.

Yeah, the possibilities are endless, and so are the choices. Time for a uniform change?

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!