« Home | Clarity Systems - business budgeting software. » | Pretty only on the outside. » | Finding a hot latino is easy. » | i'm not a plastic bag. » | a letter to ah ying. » | Fitness Dates - finding love? » | Decisions, decisions. » | Let beauty shiine through with Emerge Skin. » | warped conclusions. » | SwitchPlanet.com - entertainment for the cost of p... »

Time flies...

especially when you don't want it to.

On another random note, I'll be heading off to Manchester this coming Saturday. Going to pay a visit to the stadium and to the Chinatown there. Any chance of me getting a glimpse of any tall, dark and blonde famous footballers minus their WAGs there, you think?


Nah, I don't think so.


But it would be damn syiok if I could be able to right?


-------------------------------------------



Also my dear penguinboyfriend, my room needs to be messed up, so whentheheckareyoucomingoverheredotcom?


Faster come over here-leh. I miss you like hell. Today is already the 20th of July, 4 days more to my 'record'. What 'record'? Well, you will just have to ask me to find out right? *sigh* And I know that this has absolutely nothing to do with anything at all, but suddenly I miss eating at Williams. Wtf.




xoxo,
ah ling

Labels: ,

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!