« Home | BP factory in Whting ; the sludge issue. » | I am not as faithful as he thinks... » | The construction software buyer's guide. » | Tralalalala..... » | I just did something... » | My Daily Veggies - drink your veggies. » | The minute details don't really matter. » | Discount codes for free in the UK. » | Time flies... » | Clarity Systems - business budgeting software. »

Pork mee...please?

I'm hungry.

Okay, the title just sounds so....wrong.

I want to eat pork mee. *wails*

Will anybody be kind enough to send me a bowl of pork mee from my favourite haunt in USJ (near Summit)? I want it in soup, with kuay teow, with liver, pig oil and add one egg. No? =(

Damn. I don't think you would find it a breeze to pack, and undoubtedly it would be a miracle if it could get anywhere near customs. Not to mention that by the time it reaches here (yeah right!), it would be really cold and probably spoilt as well. *sigh*

Labels:

PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!