« Home | Big Web Link's unique concept » | Lord of the Rings Parody » | How to know if you have too much things on your mind. » | Largest Blog Comment Chain World Record Attempt » | I just missed the 1k opp!! » | Dim sum my ass. » | Buymovies.com - find hard to find movies here. » | Blog Apocalypse - Goodbye Cruel World. » | Thank you 5xmom... » | Heartvault - storing memories in a scrapbook »

I want to kill strangle knock someone cry.

Earlier on during dinner Donny let me try out his 'stress detector'. It was a plastic card where if you put your thumb onto a small panel after a while the colour of that panel would change, and you can see if you are stressed based on the colour which would appear. 4 people tried out the stress detector. Apparently I was stressed, and I still am, by the way, one person was 'tense' and the other two were calm.

Bah.





PPP Direct I adopted a cute lil' mouse fetus from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!